1. Apply Light Nude lip liner to natural lip line. You can fill in the entire lip to help lip colour last longer. Neutral lip liner is perfect for bold lip colours because it works with any lip colour and helps to keep it from bleeding. Dark lip liners can end up making lip lines looking overdrawn or obvious.
2. Apply red lipstick with a brush, starting in the middle of the lower lip and slowly working out toward the outer edges. You can use the Mary Kay® Concealer/Cream Eye Brush†, but remember to never use this brush with eye product without washing first.
3. Gently blot with a tissue and repeat application of lipstick.
5. Finish with a clear lip gloss, like NouriShine Plus® Lip Gloss in Pink Luster, just to the middle of lips. Applying gloss over entire lip can cause the colour to bleed outside the corners of the lip.
6. Clean any stray or crooked edges with a cotton swab and makeup remover.