TimeWise® Vitamin C Activating Squares™
As a beauty industry first, TimeWise® Vitamin C Activating Squares™ are a breakthrough in technology that can turn your favourite Mary Kay® serum† into a superpower with pure vitamin C. It’s not a serum. It’s not a powder. It’s a revolutionary skin care innovation that delivers pure vitamin C to your skin in a tiny, dissolvable square. So small, it can sit on your fingertip; so powerful, it can supercharge your serum with a benefits boost. In just two weeks,* skin looks more radiant and even-toned, and fine lines and wrinkles look improved. Just activate one square in the palm of your hand, and it dissolves into a pure vitamin C age-fighting powerhouse. Now that’s pure genius.
†NEW TimeWise® Vitamin C Activating Squares™ are NOT to be mixed with sunscreen or acne products.
*Results based on a four-week independent clinical study in which 29 women used TimeWise® Vitamin C Activating Squares™ dissolved in a neutral base three times a week. The neutral base did not contain age-fighting ingredients.
Turn Your Serum Into a Superpower
The true genius of this technology is that it delivers pure vitamin C to your skin in a tiny, dissolvable square.
- At night, cleanse your face using your preferred cleanser.
- Next, peel back the corner of the packette until the transparent square is revealed.
- Place the square in the palm of your hand, cover with three to four drops of water, and mix until dissolved.
- Add the normal dosage of your Mary Kay® serum† to the solution, and mix to activate the dissolved square.
- Apply to face and allow to dry completely before continuing your skin care regimen.
- Use one square three times per week.
†Not to be mixed with sunscreen or acne products
Why Does My Skin Need Vitamin C?
- A powerful addition to any age-fighting regime, vitamin C is famous for helping to keep skin looking more youthfully radiant and even-toned. But its benefits don’t stop there. Vitamin C also is known for playing a role in supporting natural collagen and elastin to help reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- In addition, vitamin C is an antioxidant that helps guard against the harmful effects of environmental free radicals.
You’ve Never Seen Anything Like It
Pure vitamin C degrades and loses its power over time when exposed to air, light or water. But now that problem’s solved with a breakthrough in technology that keeps the pure vitamin C stable until you unlock its power with every use. As the square dissolves in the palm of your hand, it’s transformed into a fresh, potent, pure vitamin C elixir that powers up your serum for an age-fighting boost. Fresh the first time. Fresh every time. First and only at Mary Kay.